Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fxck Land! I'm on a Boat! Muthafxckas!

So this is like my official 2009 theme song!  

So I first heard about The Lonely Island when they did that "Jizz In My Pants" song back on SNL a few months back, and the "Dxck in a Box" like even further back, but I didn't realize who they were at the time.  They're also the guys who did that movie Hot Rod, which happens to be one of my favorite movies... if you haven't seen it, you really need to, its quite great.  But anyways, so this is their new single "I'm On A Boat" featuring T-Pain, and as much as I find it cliche to put T-Pain on a hook, he fit perfectly on this one.  This song has now just made my top 10 songs of 2009, and its just the beginning of February.


Anyways, so I know this is a youtube video, its really not a video, its one of those things where its the song with an image, but it'll do until they do come up with a video, which I'm hoping will be soon.  Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and btw, if you're sensitive of foul language, I suggest you don't watch, lol,

Sincerely,

illy!

No comments: