Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So ummm...

I really really want to have an answer to this, lol

So last year I was talking to this girl who is quite amazing in many ways.  We met in the summer and continued talking until recently.  It wasn't really anything serious, we'd just casually talk on aim in the beginning, then it moved up to phone convos, then eventually we were talking everyday and it was really nice.  The only problem was that she lived in another city and that we wouldn't be able to see each other regularly, so that posed problems.  Well after a while feeling began to become more intense and it was to a point where we would just think about seeing each other all the time.  Sadly though, since we knew we wouldn't be able to, we decided to break it off in order to avoid the emotional damage that it would bring in the long run.  Perhaps one day we can pick up where we left off...

Well that is my premise, and this is now my current situation.  Reflecting back on that, I realized that I have not really been alone in about 5 years, since my first girlfriend.  Pretty much there wasn't any time longer than a couple of weeks where I wasn't talking to someone or trying to pursue something.  I really haven't ever had any relationship downtime.  Now don't take this to mean that I have had girlfriends this whole time, because my luck has been horrible, but I have been constantly trying to pursue something just about the whole time.  

So I decided after me and the before mentioned woman decided to stop talking to each other in that capacity that I was just going to be alone for a while, you know just do me, figure out what I really want in life, self reflection, etc.  I was doing really good the first couple days, I was being really productive with my music, then I started noticing girls just hitting me up with more frequency.  And the thing about it, these aren't just random girls from my past hitting me up, these will be like new girls out of nowhere.  The most ironic, but probably predictable part about it all is that it would be with girls that I would never really get a chance to talk to when I was actually looking to talk to people, so it puts me in a funny situation.  I'll talk to them, but I really won't let it get too serious.  Its been less then 2 weeks, and its already been like 4 girls :/

For some reason its like I'm not allowed to be alone to figure out why I can't be alone.  Its very confusing, and I'm having a difficult time dealing with everything.  Its really like an episode from a Seinfeld or something, lol....

No comments: